1. I am ashamed that I live a block away from Artomatic and have yet to check it out. This is the last week. Now taking bets on whether I make it over there before Saturday.
2. I think I'm starting to become a morning person.
3. Sometimes I'm really blown away by how change can excite and frighten me in equal measures. Sometimes I realize I'm sad that The Dude can now listen to me talk about dating a new guy, but I'm also continually amazed at how our friendship has developed. I feel lucky to have both sides of that in my life.
4. I like flip flops. I just do.
5. For the most part, I do my own manicures and pedicures. It's something I started doing at a time when I was trying to save money, and I found that practice really does make perfect. Somewhere along the way, I became pretty good at it. Now I just get annoyed when I pay $40 to get my nails done and they don't get paint to cover to the edges of the nail.
6. I actually really like this season of The Bachelorette. I think Emily is actually wonderful. I love that she has convictions and sticks to them. I love that she really, truly believes that any man who ends up with her would be blessed, and that she would feel the same to be with him. And I think it's wonderful that she looks for the good in men and encourages them to show it by giving them time. If more women treated men that way, I think less men would cheat. There. I said it.
7. I do not like anything purple flavored. It's not grape, it's purple. Skittles, popsicles, jelly -- I don't like any of it. Probably I should end up with someone who loves the purples, so I'm not constantly feeling guilt at throwing away all those Skittles.
8. I have no qualms about objectifying men in movies like Magic Mike. I've watched the trailer too many times to count. I've seen all the still photos. I have an alarm set for June 29 in my phone.
9. I didn't know that any beer mixed with any citrus, carbonated beverage was a shandy. I thought it was something fancier. But now that I know I can even just make it at home, I'll be drinking nothing but shandy or margaritas for the rest of the summer.
10. Even though I feel really lonely sometimes, other times I just really love being alone. I'm still trying to figure that out myself.